Cashlink Telephone Banking
Our Cashlink Telephone Banking system allows you to bank 24 hours a day…7 days a week! You will call, choose a PIN, and follow the prompt of the automated attendant. With access to telephone banking you will have access to:
- Activate new debit cards
- Account Balances
- Hear the last transactions that cleared your account
- Verify paid and earned interest information
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Report a Debit Card lost or stolen
- Request e-mailed temporary statements
- Hear bank information (address, phone number and bank hours)
How do I get set up for Cashlink Telephone Banking?
Simply call 229-378-2274 and follow the prompt. You will be asked to enter your account number, Tax Identification/SSN Number and PIN. If it is your first time calling you will enter your Tax Identification Number or SSN and the system will require you to set your PIN.
What do I do if I forgot my Caslink banking PIN?
Contact a Personal Banker at 229-377-7200 and they will be happy to reset you.